We are pleased to invite you to renew – or to start – your membership of the BSGIE.
With your membership, you become member of a vibrant society, organising at least two symposia in Belgium every year. We are dedicated to promote the education of our trainees, to provide you with the latest updates on “must-knows” in endoscopy-world.
Moreover, with your membership, you help to build a stronger gastro-intestinal endoscopy society, which aims to optimize the care for your patient at your endoscopy suite and to continue the debate with the official instances in optimally defending a workable endoscopy unit.
Finally, with your membership, you help to increase our scientific exposure and possibilities to do research and you are also eligible to be awarded with a grant or award for best abstract. For our membership-trainees, each year a travel grant, worth 1000 euro, can be won to visit an international endoscopy-symposium.
The membership fee for 2018 is as follows:
- BSGIE Member: 150 €
- Trainee BSGIE Member: 70 €
- Combined BSGIE-ESGE membership: 200 €
- Trainee Combined BSGIE-ESGE membership: 120 €
As BSGIE member, you will experience a number of benefits, including:
- Free subscription to Endoscopy Journal (12 issues/year – printed and online access for the term beginning on 1 January and ending on 31December of the same year.)
- Substantial discount for the BSGIE annual scientific meeting
- Access to a network of leading experts sharing best practices and the latest know-how in GI endoscopy
The combined BSGIE – ESGE membership will give you the following added benefits
- Between 20% to 50% reduced registration fees for ESGE sponsored and endorsed meetings (eg quality in Endoscopy symposia, GEEW, etc…).
- Exclusive eligibility to apply for ESGE Fellowship Grant Programme
- Exclusive eligibility to apply for ESGE Research Grants
- Access to members only area on ESGE website
The BSGIE is keen to recruit new members physicians (or trainees) working in the area of gastrointestinal endoscopy. Candidate members can already pay their dues for 2018 and will become full member following acceptance during the General Assembly.
To renew or start your membership , please
- fill in the online application form in the right sidebar to enable us to keep updated our members list.
- pay the amount due on the BSGIE account: IBAN: BE 89 0013 4465 1685 – BIC: GEBABEBB –
put as reference: Membership 2018 – Your name + Email.
All renewals are due by 15 February 2018.
- Trainees need to send a training certificate to the secretary, signed by their mentor.
Thank you for your continued membership and your involvement in the BSGIE.
The BSGIE board
Please notify each change of address or candidature for membership at:
Mrs Anne Sophie Wirtz – firstname.lastname@example.org