- This event has passed.
BSGIE Hands-On Workshop 2017
Thursday 28 September
AIM OF THE SESSION
- Allow trainees with limited experience to become familiar with flexible gastroscopy and colonoscopy
- Give the opportunity to more experienced trainees to learn the first steps of retrograde cholangiography
- Endoscope handling on non biological models : 1 stomach, 1 colon and 2 duodenum models (designed by Prof. Costamagna)
- Basic methods in gastroscope insertion and examination of the upper GI tract
- Basic methods in colonoscope intubation & examination of the lower GI tract
- Recognition of upper and lower GI common pathology The four stations will be led by BSGIE experts with the assistance of nurses of ENDOFIC.
REGISTRATION / FEE
Number of participants is limited to 12 beginners and 12 more advanced trainees. This to provide participants with the best opportunity for maximum practice time.